What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video player that actually handles styled subs?

sortvind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so i tried so many various video player apps, and not found a single one who show styled subs how they should been seen.
they all convert them to plain jagged text, and often misses out on sentenses now and then.
i mainly watch fansubbed anime, but it is truly annoying without a proper player.

any help is really appreciated!
it does not have to be free, a great app is worth a lot, instead of the time consuming hassle of converting and hardsubbing all the files.

koolaje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only app I've seen that plays Styled Subs perfectly would be XBMC, but the Ipad needs to be Jailbroken and based on my experience the Ipad 1 isn't powerful enough to play the 720p One Piece episodes. But the styled subs were correct. I can't post the link (Newbie) but google "XBMC Ipad" and you'll get the link.

Most reactions

Latest posts