What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video play problems with ios8

Brian Ursa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since installing ios8 yesterday I can't play any videos or get live streaming on my most used subscription site. is anyone else having this problem - is it a known issue with some sites?

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not quite the same, but I cannot see any thumbnails of my videos, only large grey squares with the titles inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Russell duPont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I, too, am having trouble with the radio stations I stream. They cut out after a few minutes. I cannot get audio on the tv stations I stream and cannot get audio on apps like hulu.

Russell duPont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This seems to have worked, at least for the tv audio. Haven't checked the other stuff yet. Thank you.

OP
B

Brian Ursa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried a reset - doesn't help unfortunately. I've posted a query on the sites help page to see if it's a known issue.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I, too, am having trouble with the radio stations I stream. They cut out after a few minutes. I cannot get audio on the tv stations I stream and cannot get audio on apps like hulu.
I'm glad your problem is well on the way to being solved. However, I've deleted the other two posts made by you on this same topic as posting multiple times on the same topic can fragment any resulting conversation as well as being against our rules.

Delta t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just updated my iPad 2 and 4 to iOS 8 and videos on web sites will not play on external screens on the iPad 2 ( don't have an external connection for the 4) Did the reset procedure...no luck. YouTube works fine though. Anything else I should try?

Most reactions

Latest posts