1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Video pic to pictures?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by DICKNPHYL, Jul 2, 2011.

1. DICKNPHYL

DICKNPHYL iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I took some pics with my front camera and didn't realize til a little later that I had it set in "video". Question is is it possible to transfer the video pic to pictures so I can edit it , etc. And save it as a regular pic?
    Thanks
    DICKSTER-----

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  2. Mountainbikermark

Mountainbikermark iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I would look in the app store for an app to do it. I have Frame Grabber on my Android phone and tablet, didn't find in on Apple . I don't remember the ones on Apple that are equivalent and didn't try any because I have an ipad 1 and can't shot videos on it anyway, wa just searching for apps.
    Maybe someone can post one they've tried on their ipad? It really is great to have for shooting live action shots and freezing them like the included photos where video was shot on my Sony camera, loaded onto my Incredible and captured still shots with my phone using the app

Support Our Troops!!!
    This post was Tapatalk approved
    Sent from this Galaxy

Attached Files: