1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Video not playing

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Help and Info' started by rodna, Dec 6, 2011.

1. rodna

rodna iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Video will not play
  2. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,294 / 0
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Could you give us some more information on your problem, what type of video is it?

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
    Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
    http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
    A very informative thread from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
    http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
    We have rules like any Community so please read these also
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  3. Krissie

Krissie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi
    Being new on this site I could not work out how to post a question in the right place. I have asked the below somewhere else but will try here also:

Hi Leelai
    Just downloaded app and joined forum because I need help....
    I have a much loved iPad 2 (iOS 5.0.1) on which all of a sudden the video does not function properly. I have previously purchased several seasons of my favourite TV shows on iTunes and all has been well.

Two days ago I purchased season three of a series and now every time I open an episode, it plays for 30 seconds then closes. I also tried playing any other old downloaded show from many months ago which I have watched and the same thing happens. Also the series icons are not displayed correctly in the library.

So far, I have tried turning off and on and closing all other applications.

Any ideas anyone? Or do I need to go to the Apple store (sigh) and ask for help? Imagine the post Christmas rush....

thanks heaps for any help and ideas.

Krissie
  4. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,294 / 0
    Just answered your other post. Just post once per issue, we will see them!

Sent from my iPad using iPF