1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Video freeze but not audio after reboot!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by geez, Feb 19, 2011.

1. geez

geez iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I have a strange problem, since I reboot my iPad, I can't played any video. It only shows the 1st frame then freeze but the audio still working as usual.
    I tried YouTube app, YouTube on safari app and even my own video on photos app, it acted the same. Audio still running but video got stuck.

I have tried the soft reset with no result.
    The only noticeable thing i see, whenever I tried to play a video on YouTube.com on safari app, I see the address bar change to m.YouTube.com
    Have not upgrade ios, still on 3.2

Anyone knows how to fix?
    Thanks
  2. Sjwred

Sjwred iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try re-set first.hold top right button and the bottom middle button at the same time hold down til the apple symbol appears then let go.
    If no good download the IOS 4

Sent from my iPad because I can.