What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video file transfer

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hellloooooo ipal's.

Here is my problem. I have Sony a w350 camera that I like to take small videos of my daughter with. I also have an iPad 1 with camera connection kit.
I'm pretty good at this technology gig and kind find my way around the iPad with the best of him.

What i want to do is transfer said videos onto my iPad with minimal fuss.

I've tried transferring them from iTunes but it doesn't seemed to have happened.

Best answer wins a cream egg.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kendo said:
Hellloooooo ipal's.

Here is my problem. I have Sony a w350 camera that I like to take small videos of my daughter with. I also have an iPad 1 with camera connection kit.
I'm pretty good at this technology gig and kind find my way around the iPad with the best of him.

What i want to do is transfer said videos onto my iPad with minimal fuss.

I've tried transferring them from iTunes but it doesn't seemed to have happened.

Best answer wins a cream egg.

Not all cameras work, some require too much power and some need special drivers that only computers can offer.

coralpink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have the same problem as you, in this post.
But my Camera is a samsung. Have you managed to get any advice on this transferring videos problem.. I a'm really frustrated with this, as one of the reasons I purchased the very expensive IPad was to view and share photos and Videos on it.

Confused as ever

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you can download photos, your problem may be that the video is 1080p. The iPad only shows 720p. I download to my computer and upload to the iPad using Fluxplayer. I think there are other video apps that will do transfers without iTunes.

OP
K

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a solution to the problem.
I bought an IPhone 4 and now I transfer the photos and movies directly to my iPad with the camera connection kit. I'll just use my cybershot for photos now.

coralpink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI Kendo,

Thanks for your reply, but I have got a camera conn kit for pad. I can get my photos onto IPad but videos are a bit of a problem
I certainly don't want to fork out another few hundred quid for an iPhone. Is that really what apple want ?? Yes probably.

Most reactions

Latest posts