What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video editing app to slow down footage

Outry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I bought the camera connection kit for my iPad 2 and it's working great to import photos from my DSLR and videos from a gopro camera.
What I would like to do is slow down 120fps/240fps footage from the gopro about 10 times and watch it in slow motion.
Does anyone know of an app that can do this? It would of course also be nice if it could get the movies from the camera roll so that I don't have to put it on my computer first and then transfer it to the app.

Thanks in advance.

OP
O

Outry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pinnacle Studio can do it. I would also expect iMovie to do it, but I don't have iMovie.
Thank you, that looks good. A bit expensive though, but i'm sure it's worth it. I might try it.

I bought imovie yesterday and it doesn't seem to be able to do this.

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I bought the camera connection kit for my iPad 2 and it's working great to import photos from my DSLR and videos from a gopro camera.
What I would like to do is slow down 120fps/240fps footage from the gopro about 10 times and watch it in slow motion.
Does anyone know of an app that can do this? It would of course also be nice if it could get the movies from the camera roll so that I don't have to put it on my computer first and then transfer it to the app.

Thanks in advance.

I purchased pinnacle studio for both the iPad and PC. It does a really nice job of slow mo. Another nice feature is that I can work on a video while sitting in my family room, save it to the cloud and continue working on it on the PC. it effortlessly imports video from any device as well.

OP
O

Outry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased pinnacle studio for both the iPad and PC. It does a really nice job of slow mo. Another nice feature is that I can work on a video while sitting in my family room, save it to the cloud and continue working on it on the PC. it effortlessly imports video from any device as well.
I bought it yesterday and I think it's great! As you say it does slow motion really good and it's easy to understand. It's really powerful for being a small app in my opinion and well worth the money!

Thanks.

testerx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VideoPix for iPad does slow motion or fast motion playback and works wonderful with any IOS.

DCIV

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I just bought a gopro and read this but in the App Store a review said it doesn't work with the latest update. Is yours still working? Can anyone confirm this and if so what's next best?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just bought a gopro and read this but in the App Store a review said it doesn't work with the latest update. Is yours still working? Can anyone confirm this and if so what's next best?

Do you mean a GoPro or the ability to slow down footage in Pinnacle?

Most reactions

Latest posts