What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video doesn't work in vehicle!

tbeards

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I am pretty new to using the iPad and I am having problems playing videos with the rear entertainment system in my vehicle for the kids. It works fine with my iPhone using the videos in iTunes but not when I take the same connected and switch it to the iPad. The videos on the iPad are on the Videos app. Anyone else having this same problem? Do I need a separate connector than the one used with the iPhone? If so, why?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you just trying to watch the videos on the iPad screen or do you have additional video equipment that you're trying to connect the iPad to?

Tim

OP
T

tbeards

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am embarrassed to admit to this but the case on the iPad was not allowing the connector to fully insert in the port. Once we took the case off, it works!

Thanks for the response!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem - I've done that myself several times. The case can often cause connector problems.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts