Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Maitrey, Jun 26, 2012.
WHich is the best ipad video converter which gives best quality and compress more memory???for PC
You might want to try DVD Catalyst 4,
It converts movie and TV DVDs as well as most popular video files (AVI, MKV, DIVX, ISO etc) without the need of additional software.
Here are some of its features:
* Volume Maximizer: this feature ensures that all your conversions are done using a louder volume level, however, rather than simply boosting the volume on all your conversions, it determines how far the volume can be boosted, resulting in all your movies and video files having a similar, but louder, volume. Volume Enhancement Technology | Tools4Movies | DVD Catalyst 4
* Border removal: this feature (adjustable) removes black padding from videos that have them, leaving you with a higher quality video. DVD Catalyst 4.1 User Guide
* Transparent Batch: DVD Catalyst 4 runs all your conversions in a "transparent batch" mode. Convert a movie DVD, a DVD with 4 TV shows, or a conversion of 100 video files, just add whatever you need to convert, and with one click DVD Catalyst 4 automatically runs a batch conversion on your videos. DVD Catalyst 4 Video : Quickly convert a folder of video files | Tools4Movies | DVD Catalyst 4
* 1000's of devices: No need for "guess-work", DVD Catalyst includes profiles for almost all devices that are capable of playing videos, and with every update new devices are added. If your device is not listed, just let us know and we'll provide you with the settings that are optimal for your device. No need to purchase a new conversion tool when you upgrade your phone or tablet, DVD Catalyst 4 works with them all.
* Multi-device conversions: Over the years, we have picked up a variety of different phones and tablets ourselves, and while some of them have been retired into a drawer, quite a few are still used in some form. As a result, we implemented Multi-device conversion in DVD Catalyst 4. Aside from "batch" mode for DVD and video conversions, with DVD Catalyst you can queue-up multiple device profiles, enabling you to convert movies for your tablet, your daughters iPod, and your son's PS Vita, with a single click. No need to run the conversion again for each device. DVD Catalyst 4 Video : Multi-Device | Tools4Movies | DVD Catalyst 4
* Efficient Conversions: Most conversion tools use a fixed setting for converting your movies, however, this can be quite inefficient, and depending on the type of video and the activity (fast action, romance) you end up with mixed quality results. DVD Catalyst 4 can use a technology called CRF, which dynamically adjusts the settings during the conversion to optimize the visual quality (the way your video looks). As a result, nothing gets wasted, and your movies all have a similar visual quality while the file-size is as small as possible. Using this technique, it is possible to reduce the file-size of some of your movies by more than half, while making them look visually better than a larger file. What is CRF? | Tools4Movies | DVD Catalyst 4
Here is a link to a step-by-step guide as to how it works:
DVD Catalyst 4 sells for $9.95, and a free trial version is available for download as well.
Use HandBrake. It's free and is the fastest. Google for "6 of the best video converters for Mac" and read the TechRadar article to see why (sorry, it's against the forum rules to provide direct links).