What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vibrating screen

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, friend my iPad tropes five feet high by my son now while playing game sound low near 50% down even I make volume full and screen Vibrating. I can use it very well put little Vibration and sound issue did its require repair. Maybe screen shot help all of u to understand red mark is for effect area
658985aea93987fed254cce499367b7f.jpg
Tks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello,

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1st sorry for English now topic. iPad drop, then check only sound of speaker reduced, and when I play game or music while using my finger feel vibration of sound like when I scroll candies on mark with RED color my finger feel vibration.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
1st sorry for English now topic. iPad drop, then check only sound of speaker reduced, and when I play game or music while using my finger feel vibration of sound like when I scroll candies on mark with RED color my finger feel vibration.

Well, I'll have to agree w/ Brian..., i.e. your iPad was dropped by your son and is likely damaged - I cannot remember where you are located, but the device needs to be evaluated in an Apple store (if close to you) or an authorized Apple business to determine the problem - the issue may be easily reversible or not? If the repair estimate is high and your iPad is an older model out of warranty, then another consideration? Dave :)

Brian 244

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm, that's an odd one. I see you've posted it in the iPad 4 forum so I'll assume it is an iPad 4. The speaker is on the bottom right. While it is possible that the speaker came dislodged it's unlikely as the module is jammed in there really tight with little room to move. However, it is possible. If it is dislodged , the right repair shop shield be able to fix it easily. I could do it, but I'm guessing you aren't in Nova Scotia.

Just to elminate other possibilities , is the iPad in a case? If yes have you taken it out of the case ?

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tks giradman & Brian to be there with me. Now had ipad4 which was 700$ 2year back. Now we did had Apple Store nearby some of local technicians I did not want give my device in there hand.as mr.brian u r Apple repair related advice me should I give them if it's not a big job so they will fix it easy. Or wait for some friend or cousin who bring with them to USA so they Apple people look after it.

Brian 244

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tks giradman & Brian to be there with me. Now had ipad4 which was 700$ 2year back. Now we did had Apple Store nearby some of local technicians I did not want give my device in there hand.as mr.brian u r Apple repair related advice me should I give them if it's not a big job so they will fix it easy. Or wait for some friend or cousin who bring with them to USA so they Apple people look after it.

It's not a big job for someone who knows what they are doing. Get some references on the local technicians before proceeding.
Bringing it to an Apple Store in the USA won't help. It is past warranty so apple will just tell you to replace it.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok I will contact local technician. How I know that after this iPad which one is good because there is lot of model after iPad4 can u advice or any link so I can understand and also check my pockets how about Apple Refurbished. And in last thanks

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok I will contact local technician. How I know that after this iPad which one is good because there is lot of model after iPad4 can u advice or any link so I can understand and also check my pockets how about Apple Refurbished. And in last thanks

First, please tell us where you live, i.e. the country is fine - I could provide numerous links and suggestions about obtaining new, refurbished, and used iPads if you lived in the USA, but since a number of these comments may not even apply because of your geographic location, may not be worth the effort - second, if your country is known, then other members from the area reading your thread might have better and more specific ideas? Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts