What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very strange Facebook issue!

louisp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FYI, I have fb as a Home Screen app from facebook.com via Safari.

I've yet to see what all the hub bub is about because Facebook on my iPad did not change! I did a resync, deleted the home screen app then added it back via Facebook.com on Safari.

From what I read I may be lucky yet this incident seems very strange. Btw, I once installed the true fb app and hated it. From this forum I have read about the My Pad app. Is it better than using the fb.com original?

Thanks for your advice and comments.
:confused:

jayjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a lot of trouble with my iPad and facebook. I can surf the net with everything apart from logging I to facebook. Yesterday was fine, and the last two years as well. Today it isn't, it is saying unable to connect to server. ?????

carols

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My pad app would be better than the original one to me. There is also push notification there on the new version threads this month. Just have a try since it is for free...

Most reactions

Latest posts