What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Verizon Tablet Sleeve

zerofighter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I recently bought my ipad2 and have been searching for an envelope sleeve with a pocket.

I found the Verizon table sleeve to fit my criteria well, except they don't ship to Canada for the obvious reasons.

Anyone know of any thing that is similar that I can get in Canada? Or if anyone wants to ship me one (will be compensated for their effort).

If you are interested, just google "Verizon table sleeve".

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchased one of these a few weeks ago. Can't be beat at the price. It does have an unobtrusive embossed Verizon logo but if that doesn't bother you, it's a great buy.

I'd be happy to order another and ship it to you. However, I'm going to be out of town for the next two weeks and won't be able to handle the transaction until I return.

If you don't find someone else who can help you out, let me know via the message functionality on this board and I'll be happy to do so.

Most reactions

Latest posts