What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Verizon Sim Card Issues

Pizza Boy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an IPad 3 with Verizon 4G, and when I tried adding device to my account on Verizon's website and it needed my "Sim Card number", I found out it was the ICCID # in the about/general/settings.
I entered it, and it says number could not be accepted. Is that the right number to enter? I'm new to the IPad, could it be locked in some way? Help!!! well appreciated

OP
Pizza Boy

Pizza Boy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I had to break down and call Verizon for help and I ended up having to use the existing phone number that was used by the previous owner. Good thing the person dropped the number when he dropped the IPad from his account. They tried dropping the old number and even gave me a new number but it wouldn't take it. That sim card issue is a strange one! It's working great and I guess that's all that matters. Before all I had was a wifi IPad 1, now I'm mobile!

Most reactions

Latest posts