What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VERIZON DVR and live TV streaming iPad Pro 12.9

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know this is kind of looking for a black cat in a dark room but maybe.
iPad Pro second gen 512 gb running 11.2.1 VERIZON mobile app 5.1 on Fios at 100mg service
Issue: streaming live or DVR after a few minuets (last time after support cleared out router and re mapped) for 35 min, then stream locked up. No video no sound. Prior to seeking help after about 12 minutes video or live tv stopped, went to blank screen with error message 1064 retry. Retry and nothing exited channel and re-entered channel and it would run for about 3 minutes and locked up. After support help image just frozen on iPad and nothing. Waiting for response from help line as to ticket status.
Does anybody have an idea of what to do. When looking at app reviews I see almost nothing that states this app works as promised.

OP
davidalan99

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After waiting for a month, yes the updated app has come out and the proble, still exists, here is verizon’s reply to me
Verizon Support
Hi,

Thank you for using the FiOS Mobile app. In regards to your inquiry, There is a known streaming issue affecting a few iOS users and the Dev Team is currently investigating the root cause of this issue. I apologize as I understand this might have been an inconvenience. I will ensure to keep you posted with our progress.

The FiOS Mobile Team appreciates the chance to resolve your issue and for your patience.

Most reactions

Latest posts