What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Verizon connection issue

Marybcallan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am more than a bit frustrated with the connectivity issue with Verizon. I have followed the instructions... Called the 800 number when rejected 3 times.. Was transferred twice..and still not connected... The last rep said I should go to the local target store for help even tho I ordered the iPad from apple. Advice out there.

AppleNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well what exactly is the issue? Are you not able to connect to 3G?

AppleNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I can connect just fine now but I was having the problem. I called Verizon and they walked me thru some steps and I haven't had the issue since. I suggest calling them. I've been trying to recollect my thoughts on exactly what they had me to do but I don't remember. Whatever it was, it worked. This was about 3 wks ago and I haven't had an issue since

OP
M

Marybcallan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I followed the directions for connecting and was directed to an 800 #. That is when the transfers of calls began. The latest was my call to apple where they directed me backnto verizon. Not sure what to do at this
Point

AppleNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So u paid for data and u aren't able to use it. When u set the data up there was an 800 number there. 800-769-8419

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not a problem with Verizon, it's an Apple issue. Some Verizon iPad 2's have a problem connecting to 3G. Apple is supposed to be issuing a firmware update soon.

Not every Verizon iPad 2 has the problem, mine connects perfectly and was quite easy to set up.

Most reactions