What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Velcro

DavidWitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
chromaticarts.net
I've been using Velcro to attach my iPad to various things, from lecterns to walls. Here's a link to a display I set up in my studio:

Chromatica

Works great, you just have to be careful about peeling the adhesive off the wall. :D

Anybody else using Velcro? How?

33hamil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
velcro in leather case

i put a small piece of velcro on the upper back of my ipad. (Just below the bevel part). Then I put a larger piece inside my leather case. That keeps the ipad from falling out of the open end of the case when I change the screen orientation. It is then easy to pop the Ipad out when necessary. I put the "smooth" part of the velcro on the ipad so that it does not scratch one's hand when out of the case.

Ray B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the iPad for song lyrics/music (so I don't have to lug 3-ring notebooks about). I put 2 small strips of "soft" velcro on the back and the "rough" velcro on my portable/collapsable music stand. It's easy enough to read, even with my old eyes, and is as secure as the stand. 200+ songs, and we haven't scratched the potential ...

Ray

Most reactions

Latest posts