1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Velcro

Discussion in 'iPad DIY' started by DavidWitt, Oct 22, 2010.

1. DavidWitt

DavidWitt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been using Velcro to attach my iPad to various things, from lecterns to walls. Here's a link to a display I set up in my studio:

Chromatica

Works great, you just have to be careful about peeling the adhesive off the wall. :D

Anybody else using Velcro? How?
  2. 33hamil

33hamil iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    velcro in leather case

i put a small piece of velcro on the upper back of my ipad. (Just below the bevel part). Then I put a larger piece inside my leather case. That keeps the ipad from falling out of the open end of the case when I change the screen orientation. It is then easy to pop the Ipad out when necessary. I put the "smooth" part of the velcro on the ipad so that it does not scratch one's hand when out of the case.
  3. Ray B

Ray B iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I use the iPad for song lyrics/music (so I don't have to lug 3-ring notebooks about). I put 2 small strips of "soft" velcro on the back and the "rough" velcro on my portable/collapsable music stand. It's easy enough to read, even with my old eyes, and is as secure as the stand. 200+ songs, and we haven't scratched the potential ...

Ray