What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanguard Six "Rush" icon missing online

ericdd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vanguard Six no "Rush" icon in Multiplayer mode

Hi. I'm having a problem with Rainbow Six. When I play multiplayer/online, there is no "RUSH" icon/button - when i play locally that icon is visible, everything works properly.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app. Not sure what else to do. Being unable to move quickly makes you a bit of a sitting duck out there :)

Any help is appreciated, thanks, eric

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try rebooting the iPad by holding down the Power and Home buttons until the white Apple logo appears. The iPad will then reboot.

Tim

OP
E

ericdd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim - thanks for the reply. I've tried that. deleted-downloaded and then a hard reset. Still the same, there's no way to "rush" in multiplayer mode.

I can't imagine that there's a setting that i'm missing. It should just be right there on the screen, right? Seems strange as in local games it's all ok.

Thanks again, Eric

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm surprised, too, that you've not received a response from anyone else; surely you're not the only person playing this game!!

Tim

OP
E

ericdd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim - Yeah, me too - it's a popular game (and on sale for 99 cents!) ...

it's just weird, also, that the icon does appear for "crouch" when approach an object can hide behind - when move away, however, rather then changing to "rush", it disappears (the icon is dual purpose "rush" and "crouch").

i really can't figure out what's wrong, if it's a common glitch - it's a key part of the game that's not working - and why does the icon appear for "crouch" but not "rush"?

thanks, eric

Most reactions

Latest posts