1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Vamp out of commission for a while!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by VampiressRN, Sep 11, 2011.

1. VampiressRN

VampiressRN iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i havent been on the board in a long time...this is apparently not a good karma year for me. i spent july in san diego taking care of my mom...then was way busy at work. couple of weeks ago i took a serious fall and badly broke my right wrist and a left rib. i am in a full arm cast and incapacitated for a couple of months...and can only hope i dont have to have surgery. then i got a call last week that my mom fell in the grocery store parking lot...broke both her knee caps and femur...she is in bilat leg splints in a rehab hospital and i am not in any condition to go help her. thank goodness for good friends helping us. i havent been on my ipad for a long time so am out of the loop for a while...will be back when i am more functional.
  2. Jeeper

Jeeper iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Sorry to here about your tough run of luck. Hope you and your mom get well soon!
  3. VampiressRN

VampiressRN iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks...it is hard to pick my laptop up so mostly posting from my phone...funny..never realized i would not be able to use cntrl-alt-dlt on my keyboard...the things you learn when you are out of sorts are interesting.