What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ustream app problems

Piconemo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a new iPad 4 user and had successfully downloaded the Ustream app to watch the streaming video from the Southwest Florida Eagle Cam. Suddenly yesterday it stopped working for this site. Just sits on "loading" but never converts to video. I can open other sites on Ustream. Any suggestions on what I can do? Apparently other iPad users are having the same problem.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It does sound like there is an issue with the feed itself possibly. I would completely close the Ustream app (from the multitask bar) and restart it, just in case it is on your side, although if other feeds are working, then it is more likely an issue with the feed in question.

OP
P

Piconemo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It must be the feed. Others have reported the same problem. It came back last night and this morning for awhile, but now is gone again. Don't think there's anything I can do. Thanks for the response

Most reactions