What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using video streaming apps

Beng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded some movies using pps.tv apps into my iPad.Tried to watch them but the movies got "cut off" less then 5 mins into the movie.Subsequent attempts end up in the same situation.The thing is I downloaded previously and my iPad was in 3G mode when I was trying to watch. Is this normal?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try a complete power-off, power-on of the iPad; it fixes a whole load of unexplained problems. Press and hold the Power button until the slider control appears and then accept the offer to turn off.

Tim

OP
B

Beng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried watching the same movie, on 3G at a "off peak hour".It works perfectly well. Since I'd downloaded the movies previously, isn't it strange? Shouldn't it be just playing from the iPad's SSD?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - some confusion because your original post was titled 'Using video streaming apps', which suggests that the movies is not downloaded to the iPad's SSD, but rather is being streamed. Perhaps you can clarify whether the movie is streaming or downloaded?

Tim

Most reactions