What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using two different Google accounts on the same iPad

omejoop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my Ipad I use the standard Google Account,but I also want to use Google Photo's program but with a different user name and password.

Can thisbe done and if so, how should I do it.

I have no success with the features familiar to me

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it can be done. If the second Gmail account is already set up, GooglePhotos will ask you which account you wish to use. Usually, you'll find the standard account there, but also an option to use a different account. (I don't know exactly what will be displayed, it should be something like "Manage account", or "Sign in with a different account"...).

If you don't tap your standard account, but the second option, you can use the app with your second account as main account in GooglePhotos.

It's also possible to switch between accounts afterwards.

Hope that helps.

OP
O

omejoop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your advise.
I tried it but it did not work out.
Aftrerwards I skipped the app from my smartphone, instaleed it again, but with the proper usename and password and then it worked
Thank yoo & kind regards,
Joop Vrielink

Most reactions

Latest posts