1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Using the iPad to study for Standardized exams

Discussion in 'iBooks' started by Hyperion12, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Hyperion12

Hyperion12 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone -

So my parents got me an iPad for Christmas because I convinced them that I wanted to use it to study for my GMAT exam, which I plan on taking this year. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about using the iPad as a study aid?

I know that The Princeton Review and Kaplan have books available for iPad that are great. Are there any other companies that provide interactive books/study aids for GRE, GMAT, SAT etc. ? (BTW, Kaplan is giving away their eBooks for FREE starting today 1/4 at FreeKaplaneBooks.com - If you want to check it out!)

Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Drew H.
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Forget college. You should go into sales!
  3. Safakis

Safakis iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I am using the iBooks app to read my pdf files (displays very similar to the eBook format) and I am studying for GMAT on my iPad. I would like to hear if there's more options besides eBooks.