What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Pages and sending mail

corvette427

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Have successfully previously sent a mail from pages using my own network. Now all that happens is that the message goes into an in box. Everyday mail on yahoo.co.uk is fine. Ssp is on. I have not knowingly changed any settings. Message reads. the sender address was rejected by the server. I changed from the default yahoo smpt to the apple smpt outgoing server but all that did was change the error massage from saying the sender address ( apple) to sender address yahoo was rejected and could not be found. There are no "port" error messages. Thanks for any ideas. Nick

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Have successfully previously sent a mail from pages using my own network. Now all that happens is that the message goes into an in box. Everyday mail on yahoo.co.uk is fine. Ssp is on. I have not knowingly changed any settings. Message reads. the sender address was rejected by the server. I changed from the default yahoo smpt to the apple smpt outgoing server but all that did was change the error massage from saying the sender address ( apple) to sender address yahoo was rejected and could not be found. There are no "port" error messages. Thanks for any ideas. Nick

Hi - you posted this same question in another post and I have put some pointers there and some questions so that we can better understand how to help you.

Tim

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This true and I bumped that thread to this section too. hmm....I think I will delete the other thread and Corvette, you can go to New Members section and intro yourself:) ~ since this thread has a title and could be helpful ~

OP
C

corvette427

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Hi - you posted this same question in another post and I have put some pointers there and some questions so that we can better understand how to help you.

Tim

Which post? I can't see it? Thx

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Marie deleted the thread with my answer in....:(

I'll see if I can get it back.....

Tim

OP
C

corvette427

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I think Marie deleted the thread with my answer in....:(

I'll see if I can get it back.....

Tim

Hi Tim.....did you see if you could get it back. I am still unable...next stop the Apple Store I guess
Nick

Most reactions

Latest posts