1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Using my regular AppStore account on the iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by bruno@musis.ca, Jun 8, 2011.

1. bruno@musis.ca

bruno@musis.ca iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,

I just got a brand new iPad 2. I wanted to get the iBooks. I was asked to either create a new account or use an existing one. So I thought of using the one I already have and use with my iMac.

All the information was there excerpt for one thing: I am asked to enter a security code. Since I do not know which code they are talking about, I click on go 'here', a window open and stays completely blank.

My questions are the following:

1) What is this code? Where do I find it or where can I get it?

2) Else, I tried to find a way to cancel the use of my existing account on the iPad so I could create a new account, I was unable to find how to do it.

Any suggestions will be most welcome.

Bruno
  2. agpad

agpad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I activate a new idevice with my apple Id, it asks me for the security code to my credit card that I have on file. The ccv2 code on the card, as a way of verifying that I am in fact the account holder and am not stealing someone elses account.