1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Using my iPad in a presentation

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Sonoran, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Sonoran

Sonoran iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am wondering what app I can use on my iPad that would allow me to present a slideshow of my projects when I go into a meeting. Will Keynote allow me to have a slideshow or show videos with text overlays? Could I accomplish the same thing in Photos? Can I add video clips to Photos on my iPad?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Keynote supports the HDMI and VGA connectors to connect to a project. Keynote presentations can play embedded videos that have been added on a PC or Mac, but those videos cannot be added from within Keynote itself. Photos are not a problem.

Audio files too can only be added from outside Keynote - on a PC or Mac - and must be embedded (i.e. no hyperlinks to the video or audio file)

Tim