What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using iPad in Turkey

Donna b

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everybody,
I am new to the Ipad, and technically challenged. ( so what am I doing with an iPad.
,anyway...). getting on this forum seemed like a good thing to do.

we are headed to Turkey next week and I wonder if the iPad would work there, in English, and if the charging is problem. charge in the wall or vehicle? Do you need a converter, what is recommended.

I have a verizon wireless mi fi, I think it is called. Can someone give me the 1,2,3's of this Turkey adventure with an Ipad?

thank you so much!!! Donna b

jaybrass73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Donna, you'll be fine with the iPad in turkey, we've just cone back and there were lots of them being used there. You need to take your standard charger with a 220v plug to use their power supply, don't think you require a converter, my iPhone was fine as described. I guess you'll be able to hook onto the hotel wifi and if you're 3G enabled then you'll have even better coverage. Bon voyage!

OP
D

Donna b

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much, idid not want to drag it everywhere, if I could not use it!

Thread me back if you know any reputable rug dealers. We are excited to go! Thanks again, Donna

Most reactions

Latest posts