What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using i pad2 with all share samsung

masalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,I am trying to connect my iPad with all share with my smart tv Samsung but no luck, can anyone help me which software and the way to install it
Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Help section, with a redirect in the App section (where you originally posted) hoping that you'll receive better attention that way.

Tim

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,I am trying to connect my iPad with all share with my smart tv Samsung but no luck, can anyone help me which software and the way to install it
Thanks
Look for Samsung in the app store they have an app. What you can do is pretty limited since Samsung have their own tablet and that they limit the use of communication to very specific tasks.

When I bought my tv unit I was thinking the same thing you did until I found out that it's only a ploy to sell more equipment. So I bought a Mac Mini and I plugged it on that tv. NOW it does what I want.

But you could spend an extra 99$ and hook up an AppleTV...

vcn1945

iPF Noob
Reaction score
timpedersen said:
Try iMedia Share. Made for iPhone but works pretty well on the iPad.

You are right. It worked with my iPad. Thanks

judy.lane200

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I watch BBC i player through my tv from my iPad, all I can see when I plug in via the USB is my photos on the iPad?

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
judy.lane200 said:
How do I watch BBC i player through my tv from my iPad, all I can see when I plug in via the USB is my photos on the iPad?

Why are you trying to plug in anything (certainly its not a USB, theres no USB port) to try and watch bbc I player?
Just download the app from the app store, it's free.

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Look for Samsung in the app store they have an app.

Don't waist your time with the Samsung remote app. The last update Samsung did broke the app and they haven't fixed it yet. The iphone app still works.

Most reactions

Latest posts