What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Gmail on My iPad

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:(:mad:.... I've been using Gmail for sometime now and had just recently discovered sometimes to overcome certain curves using strictly an iPad clicking on the Desktop version can be a life saver.. But now I've just discovered in my Contacts List depending on how much of the persons name I've typed , 2 separate email addresses come up..The object is trying to delete both then type in correct version.. Help Appreciated Thanks o_O

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to edit your contacts on your iPad, in the Contacts app, to delete a contact, open it and tap "Edit":
image.jpg

Then scroll down and select this:
image.jpg

To add a contact, tap the + here:
image.jpg

And enter the information at the right.

It's easier editing a Gmail account if you have a smartphone. I prefer editing my contacts on my SGS 3, because it's easier done there. It would also be possible to edit them using a browser, in desktop view in your Gmail account. You could use the iPad for this.

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to edit your contacts on your iPad, in the Contacts app, to delete a contact, open it and tap "Edit":
View attachment 59553
Then scroll down and select this:
View attachment 59554
To add a contact, tap the + here:
View attachment 59555
And enter the information at the right.

It's easier editing a Gmail account if you have a smartphone. I prefer editing my contacts on my SGS 3, because it's easier done there. It would also be possible to edit them using a browser, in desktop view in your Gmail account. You could use the iPad for this.

;) @ J.A. As always :) Thanks.. I knew about my Contacts App on my iPad , Editing and all.. Previously I had encountered a hic up trying to Delete an incorrect email address.. :oops: Forget where I came across (mail.google.com/mail/h/ ).. Again my Hurry Up and Wait didn't wait long enough.. :rolleyes: I powered the iPad Off / On waiting a couple minutes between.. All is Good..:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts