What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Facetime

morgan2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am Morgan2013 and new to this forum and to APPLE. I gotten my first IPAD this X-mas. It is IPAD 4. I just wanted to make sure I am using Facetime right and have read the articles but I was told that you need to buy an app in addition to the Facetime app that came with my IPAD. Is this true? Can someone give me a quick tour of how to use Facetime correctly? I am lost on the concept of using phone or email as I don't have phone on my IPAD!!!

Thanks again and I am glad I found this forum.

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am Morgan2013 and new to this forum and to APPLE. I gotten my first IPAD this X-mas. It is IPAD 4. I just wanted to make sure I am using Facetime right and have read the articles but I was told that you need to buy an app in addition to the Facetime app that came with my IPAD. Is this true? Can someone give me a quick tour of how to use Facetime correctly? I am lost on the concept of using phone or email as I don't have phone on my IPAD!!!

Thanks again and I am glad I found this forum.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4319

Everything you need to know is on the link

The image shown is the FaceTime button on ipad.

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

Attachments

• image-3064619258.jpg
    image-3064619258.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 362

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input, starwalker, but "big bad moderators" don't remove links that are helpful and germane to the conversation. Those types of links are authorized per forum rules - and this link fits right in.

Marilyn

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well I was going to copy and paste the info but logic was that the informative page also linked to other related articles... sorry either way for any wrong doing ;)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well I was going to copy and paste the info but logic was that the informative page also linked to other related articles... sorry either way for any wrong doing ;)

You done great......thanks for helping, I'm sure that it will be appreciated.

The Archangel

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your welcome, glad to help :)

Zunion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What will happen, if we are in a low light situation? Have to give the security question?

Most reactions

Latest posts