What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using book from library and split screen web use possible.

Yayamei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a book open on a split screen app whilst having web page open? Do u know of a app that will allow this?
Thank u
Lulu

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Lulu - the 'stock' iPad will not allow a split-screen option as you described. Maybe our members w/ 'jailbroken' models will chime in - of course, if you want to go that route, the iPad model & the iOS installed would be important to know?

Also, if you have both apps open, multi-fingering gesturing (right-left or other way) will bring up each app sequentially, but not sure if that will satisfy your needs?

Good luck! :)

Last edited:

Ilmbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not know for sure my Ipad3 is 'stock', but I suspect it is, as I did not have anything added to it.
In the App Store there is an app called 'Dual Browser'. I use it all the time. It is split from top to bottom. There is 'Double Browser' on the App Store. It is $1.99 and is side by side.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts