What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using AT&T Internet coverage through apple

Dis2cruise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right now I'm using the wireless through my home, not AT&T/apple. I did purchase the wireless from apple. How do I use it, meaning turn it on to use if I go out and there isn't free wireless in the area?

LGgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I assume you have a 3g ipad , go to settings -> Cellular data and setup an account,
the att 3g costs $15 to $25 depending on which plan you choose, it's month to month - no contract.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have cellular data turned on in your settings and have your subscription set up, all you need to do is be away from wifi, AT&T will automatically click in. I'm sending this from the shores of the American river right now....no wifi in sight....no buildings just flowing water, me and my iPad....somethings wrong with this picture....geek hood prevails!

Most reactions

Latest posts