1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Using Apples SDK

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by Last Gladius, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Last Gladius

Last Gladius iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am interested in animating and or creating apps and I don't know what I am really doing. I know Apples has an SDK software, but I am 14 and it says you need to be 18, now is the age requirement because of something to do with selling your app if you make one or what is the reason? I only have an iPad and an ASUS laptop to use here. I don't know if that will be able to make apps or animate or code, but I think it is only available for Mac users. It would be nice to animate on my iPad instead of a Mac which is not in anywhere near my budget. Thanks.
  2. SBHOKC

SBHOKC iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good question and I will be awaiting a response as I would like the information as well.
  3. bigchicken

bigchicken iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See my post here for a full overview of development options. If you don't have a Mac then your best bet is Flash CS5 or Corona. Corona is cheaper. You might also want to mess around with Unity which is a lot of fun.

mike
    :8^]