What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

username or password

sigena666

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys I am new here , I got the message " the username or the password is incorrect" in one of my hotmail account so I can't get mails since 3 days... What can I do?
Thanks a lot
Sigena666

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check the username and password?!?

Mistress of Mischief

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you set up an alternative email address in Hotmail? If not, you might try contacting them directly.

OP
S

sigena666

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Check the username and password?!?

Mistress of Mischief

Hi verwon, I did check the username and password. This is on the mail app of the iPad. Still doesn't work. I tried to fix it in the settings but no effects... My 2 others hotmail accounts work well on that mail app

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do your username and password for that account work while on a computer? Because it may not be your, it may be the account. Checking to see if you can open it - using another account - may help narrow down the problem.

Marilyn

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could Be that your Mail Account has been hacked, has happened to me before with gmail.

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely try it on the site. The other day, I was using mine and I received a notice that they were shutting off my ability to send and receive from my mobile device, until I logged in on the site and did a catpcha, to prove I was a real person and not a spambot.

I realize it popped up for me, because I had never used that account, before, so it was a sudden flood of activity. I did the captcha and then took the steps to verify my account, via a code they sent as a text message, to avoid the problem happening in the future.

Most reactions