What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User Name

justcecil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be great to enable one to search by user name or select your own user name. Is this possible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Click on your name, top right of the page, and it will open your profile. From your profile, click on Members, top left of the page, and you will be able to dig through the membership.

cecilrwilliams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BTW, I now have two user names. Yesterday I downloaded the new app Tapatalk. Using my gmail to sign in, it would not allow me to signin saying user name ready used. Si I added another.

Today I noticed a thread to the Internet address, made home screen short cut, log n, and my old user name is their, not the new one. I go to new app, new user name.

I just need to know how to delete. I like the web page better than Tapatalk. So many ways under Profile to search.

cecilrwilliams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes. Click on your name, top right of the page, and it will open your profile. From your profile, click on Members, top left of the page, and you will be able to dig through the membership.
I was using the Tapatalk program. I now have Home Screen link to web page. So much better than Tapatalk app. Thank you for your reply.

Most reactions

Latest posts