What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User name or password for imap.aol.com is incorrect? HELP!!

medanielle1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, my aol accounts worked on my ipad2 for about a month, and yesterday I got this message and can only log on to my aol email if I go in through safari. Any ideas?

OP
M

medanielle1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not before this happened. I checked everything after and changed the password on my primary account in case it was hacked. Deleted the account entirely and now I can't even add it back because of this message. My second aol account also has the same issue. Was like this when I woke up yesterday morning, worked fine the night before.

wattclan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an on-going problem - two entirely different email accounts, then once in a while, this message kicks in - seen it on both accounts. Tnere is def nothing wrong with the account details or passwords, and this doesnt happen with PCs -only the ipads, and 2 separate ipads at that. Apple have a problem re they are way too arrogant to admit it and deal with it. I cannot find a solution, and Apple ave suggested nothing - check the internet, lots of this going about !

Most reactions

Latest posts