User friendly

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Ronfromcocoa, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Ronfromcocoa

Ronfromcocoa iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I love this site because if has all the answers IF you can figure out how to find them. All I want to do is ask a friggin question about my camer again and I have spent 30 minutes looking at forums and where to post.HELP PLEASE

2. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Sorry to hear that you're frustrated using the forum.

If you want to ask a question in an existing thread using our website, while you're in a thread where you'd like to respond just click on the "+Reply to Thread" button located at the top and bottom of every page.
    [​IMG]
    If you're using our iPF App on your iPad, tap on the actions box (small box with right-facing arrow) at the top of every page and tap on "Reply to Thread".

[​IMG]

If you're looking for the appropriate forum in which to post using our website simply click on "Forum" in the top toolbar and you'll see a list of all of the forums (and sub-forums).

[​IMG]

If you're using our iPF App, tap on "Forums" in the bottom tool bar and then tap "Apple iPad Discussions".

[​IMG]

If you want to start a new thread and you're on our website, find the appropriate forum, open it and click on the "+Post New Thread" button.

[​IMG]

If you want to start a new thread and you're using our iPF App, find the appropriate forum, tap on the actions box (small box with right-facing arrow) at the top of every page and tap on "New Thread".

[​IMG]

If you need to ask a question about your iPad's camera, the Help Forum would probably be your best bet.

Hope that helps!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ronfromcocoa

Ronfromcocoa iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you so much , now if old pops can just remember what you just wrote , I am good to go