What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use iPad as keyboard on iMac

Hollywood06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought an iMac 20 off eBay and it didn't come with a keyboard. This is my first Mac and I've been reading that it's not smart to use a regular USB keyboard on a Mac. I was going to buy a logitech one that radio shack had on sale but would rather buy a apple one I guess. Would touchpad from the app store work without a keyboard or would I need a keyboard to set it up first.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There should not be any problem using a stadard USB keyboard with your iMac. A little confusion on what special keys do, but nothing is going to break.

OP
H

Hollywood06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There should not be any problem using a stadard USB keyboard with your iMac. A little confusion on what special keys do, but nothing is going to break.

Yea thats what I was reding something about the special keys. I was still thinking about buying the logitech one. It's normally 49 and on sale for today for 17

Most reactions