What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use iPad as Bluetooth mouse

Khanandranii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would to know if there is way to use my iPad as a mouse or remote for a pc. Anyone know of any good apps for this?

Thanks in advance.

Studor13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would this be useful like a Wacom thinggy for Photoshop?

I find that a mouse is sometimes not that sensitive or as precise for retouching or other localized contrast adjustments.

With the iPad as a mouse, can I l get more sensitivity using my finger(s)?

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would this be useful like a Wacom thinggy for Photoshop?

I find that a mouse is sometimes not that sensitive or as precise for retouching or other localized contrast adjustments.

With the iPad as a mouse, can I l get more sensitivity using my finger(s)?

Well I think you are asking to much from the iPAD
The touch technology on the iPAD is totally different from a Wacom board.
You may try the special pen they have for iPAD
Pogo Sketch

OP
K

Khanandranii

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love if this was possible, but i have not found any way to do it. The mobile mouse software is ok, but it is not running over Bluetooth and you need to have a service preinstalled. I want to be able to run an app on my iPad and have it come up as a generic bluetooth mouse/keyboard on any computer. This would allow it to connect to basically any computer that has Bluetooth capabilities. My windows mobile phone that i had several years ago could do this, so it should be possible on the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts