What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use iCloud ?

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
b63b2193dfbeb27b9b73541b127d4a5f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's meant which I understand is I have 1gb space for anything upload

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're supposed to get 5GB of free iCloud storage. Yours is showing 1GB total storage which isn't right. Have you tried signing out of your iCloud account, then signing right back in?

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I tried to sign out its show sign that "deleting account it will deleting all the data from IPad" should go for it

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I tried to sign out its show sign that "deleting account it will deleting all the data from IPad" should go for it

Yes as all it is saying is that anything that is on the iPad that is also in your iCloud storage will be deleted from the iPad. What is in iCloud won't be affected and when you sign back is it will be restored to your iPad.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nothing I had on iCloud but worry about kid game pix and other office thing now advice should go for it sign out or forget, did all the thing resorted again?

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Turning off your iCloud account will not affect anything on the iPad, unless you specifically tell it to. When you turn iCloud off there should be an option to delete the iCloud content, or keep it on the iPad. When you turn it back on you should get a replace or merge choice. (may vary a bit depending on the exact services and choices you make).

You will lose anything in Photos Stream, so save anything you want to keep to Camera Roll or off the device first.

I'm not aware of Apple offering a 1GB iCloud option anywhere in the world, but it might be worth your while to go to the Apple site in your country and check what it says about iCloud and it's storage limits.

I'm also curious what it says when you try the Buy More Storage options. It won't let you buy anything without a confirmation (Buy this) button and forcing you to enter your Apple ID password, so it won't hurt to tap the option and see what is offered. Mostly I'm curious to see if it shows a 5GB option; free or paid.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tks sir it first chk on apple support then make my mind about what to also let known the forum.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, while uploading pix I see iPad try whole album and I manually decide which will upload and which not or it will whole album Tks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iCloud Photo Library uploads everything in your Photo Library. There is no option to select individual albums. It's all, or nothing. It may, or may not preserve any albums you've created, but it will upload all the pictures whether they are in an album or not.

The exceptions would be photos in the Photo Stream, and albums that you've synced using iTunes. And maybe Shared iCloud Photos. I'm not sure how it handles those, but they would already be in iCloud anyway, separate from the main photo library.

If you can see the photo using the main Photos tab, then it will be synced to iCloud Photo Library when you that service on.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok Tks sir,

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, plz tell sometime I run iCloud via safari browser on PC. Is its safe to enter iCloud via PC.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes. It is perfectly safe to go to icloud.com on a PC. That's what it is for.

Well, as safe as anything you do on a PC, of course.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks mr.twerppoet.

Most reactions