What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB to ipad cables . Looking for a good quality one

Ravndal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought some cables off eBay which did not work at all . I am in Australia and it costs $25 to purchase from the apple store . I don't mind getting from overseas yet Australia would be better. I just want to know where is a good place to buy them cheap enough and for them to actually charge my ipad 3 well.

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ravndal said:
I bought some cables off eBay which did not work at all . I am in Australia and it costs $25 to purchase from the apple store . I don't mind getting from overseas yet Australia would be better. I just want to know where is a good place to buy them cheap enough and for them to actually charge my ipad 3 well.

If I was you I would only buy from the apple store, if I remember correctly you need to use the iPad specific cables and if you buy from apple store at least you will know you are getting the correct cables but buying off eBay they could be anything and I do know that the iPhone cable won't charge an iPad.

Have a search on the forum as I know there was a thread about the differences between iPad and iPhone cables.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ditto! and that's from my personal experience.

Most reactions

Latest posts