What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB Microphone

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
campagca said:
Is it possible to use the microphone on my Zoom HDQ3 camera as a USB mic into my iPad 1?

Unless you are jailbroken there is no way to connect any USB device to the iPad except of a camera for importing fotos from the camera's memory.
If jailbroken someone else has to step in as I do not and did not jailbreak...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unless you are jailbroken there is no way to connect any USB device to the iPad except of a camera for importing fotos from the camera's memory.
If jailbroken someone else has to step in as I do not and did not jailbreak...

If you have a camera connection kit, then you can use the USB port on it to connect an external USB mic to the iPad (well, I'm doing it with an iPad 3, but I think it works with all of them).

I don't know if the Zoom Camera dealio the OP is talking about will work, as I don't really know what that thing is.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
AQ_OC said:
If you have a camera connection kit, then you can use the USB port on it to connect an external USB mic to the iPad (well, I'm doing it with an iPad 3, but I think it works with all of them).

I don't know if the Zoom Camera dealio the OP is talking about will work, as I don't really know what that thing is.

Are you JB?

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Most reactions

Latest posts