What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB disk I love you

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I like USD disk so much because it can allow me to transfer those email attachment excel and ppt transfer to USB disk. And I can open and view. May I know why it is free ? Any idea ?

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any one know how to delete file in USB DISK ? I try sell the file, and click on top right icon . And sell delete . But not work.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May I know how to delete file store in USB drive ? I try to sel the file to delete. It hv red dot . And when I click on file. I found edit only. No delete . Why ?

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I try to use usd disk for store excel file . The result is when open by USB disk , some time ten file unable to open . But when I try ppt file most of ten time I can open. Can some one share with mr why ?

roses

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can some on tell me how to use or for can we use the USB drive fr.... I have downloaded the app , but yet to figure out the use of it .... Pardon my ignorance.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can save the email file attachment for off line viewing. Just press the file attachment , it will display USB drive.

Most reactions

Latest posts