What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US Ipad in the Uk, any problems?

Bigsmoke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive just bought a*Ipad*3 from*ebay*its brand new, 3G and 64gb for £350.00! is the only problem the 2 pin plug? will I have any problems with the 3G celluar here? seller has assured me I wont.Ive bought stuff of them before and they are reputable.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iPad should work fine. And, they are dual-voltage devices, so you can put a plug adapter on the USB cord you get from the seller (cause one should come with, right?). Or, you can buy a country-specific USB cord from your local Apple store...

There are two iPads you can buy to use 3G - one that has a GSM chip and one that uses GSM and CDMA chip. As far as I understand, they both should work in the UK.

At this point, all you can do is try it. If it works, yay! If not, then send it back.

Marilyn

OP
B

Bigsmoke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad should work fine. And, they are dual-voltage devices, so you can put a plug adapter on the USB cord you get from the seller (cause one should come with, right?). Or, you can buy a country-specific USB cord from your local Apple store...

There are two iPads you can buy to use 3G - one that has a GSM chip and one that uses GSM and CDMA chip. As far as I understand, they both should work in the UK.

At this point, all you can do is try it. If it works, yay! If not, then send it back.

Marilyn

Thankyou, yeah fingers crossed it works fine on UK 3G

Most reactions

Latest posts