1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Urgently need help! How to email music from Ipad Mini.

Discussion in 'UK Dedicated iPad Forum' started by Shaniqua, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Shaniqua

Shaniqua iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all!

I'm currently travelling with my ipad mini only and need to send a music track. I just can't seem to work out how to do
    this :-(

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks for reading!

Shaniqua
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +748 / 0
    Hi Shaniqua - your question piqued my interest; now, I've never emailed a musical track (just photos, text files, etc.), but I looked on my stock iPad 2 (i.e. not jailbroken) at the native Music app and could not figure a way to attached a track in an email. There may be 3rd party apps that allow a musical attachment, so check the app store, e.g. Song Express claims to provide this feature (a $1 purchase optimized for the iPhone) - a few negative reviews (PLUS, I have not used this app so cannot vouch for its quality) - hope others will 'chime in' w/ some more specific suggestions - good luck in your search - :)
  3. TheRambler

TheRambler Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0
    Not sure about the legalities of sharing music in this way?? When you purchase a track, you purchase the license to listen to it yourself on any medium, when you play to a group of people in the UK you require a separate license, which is why radios are banned on most building sites!
    Although its possible to share a musical link from you tube, already I'm confused ha ha
    • Like Like x 1