What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent- Problem with ipad application

bayoor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PLease I need help with what to do. i do not see my ipad application icon on my laptop when its connected to the laptop with itune programe open. please help/advise.

OP
B

bayoor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I have rebooted the iPad and it's a new problem. The problem exists still. I want to synchronise the apps on my laptop with the iPad but cannot see the apps icon anytime I connect the iPad to the laptop. So I am unable to drag apps from laptop. Help needed pls

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bayoor said:
Yes, I have rebooted the iPad and it's a new problem. The problem exists still. I want to synchronise the apps on my laptop with the iPad but cannot see the apps icon anytime I connect the iPad to the laptop. So I am unable to drag apps from laptop. Help needed pls

Have you checked the sync boxes in the apps tab of iTunes with your iPad connected, then pressed sync again?

Most reactions

Latest posts