What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent help with audio settings on netflix

zdubbs22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I've been using Netflix on my Ipad without incident for a few months, and today, I've watched a few episodes of a tv show and the last episode only played in spanish, and I have no idea how to change it. I've tried everything..WHAT DO I DO?! It says changing the audio settings is available but i have no clue how to access it. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't help (don't use Netflix).

I'm posting to request that you only make one post per issue or question. More than one will fragment the conversation and make it difficult for others to follow. And, it's against our rules. So, I've deleted your other two posts. Please use only this remaining thread for any follow-ups or updates. Thank you for your understanding.

In addition, I've moved this post over to the help section, where more people will be liable to see it. Hopefully, someone will be along soon to assist you. Good luck.

Marilyn

Most reactions