1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Urgent help with audio settings on netflix

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by zdubbs22, Jul 9, 2012.

1. zdubbs22

zdubbs22 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, I've been using Netflix on my Ipad without incident for a few months, and today, I've watched a few episodes of a tv show and the last episode only played in spanish, and I have no idea how to change it. I've tried everything..WHAT DO I DO?! It says changing the audio settings is available but i have no clue how to access it. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730 / 0
    Sorry, I can't help (don't use Netflix).

I'm posting to request that you only make one post per issue or question. More than one will fragment the conversation and make it difficult for others to follow. And, it's against our rules. So, I've deleted your other two posts. Please use only this remaining thread for any follow-ups or updates. Thank you for your understanding.

In addition, I've moved this post over to the help section, where more people will be liable to see it. Hopefully, someone will be along soon to assist you. Good luck.

Marilyn