What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upset with ios 9.3.4 for ipad 3

leohaihuynh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's really a big mistake when upgrade my ipad 3 to 9.3.4.
It's slow, lag, even i switch from facebook to message, delay upto 30s. gruhhhhhhhhhh !!!
No way to back to 8.4.1 T_T

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While you can't go back to iOS 8.4.1, Apple is still signing iOS 9.3.3 and iOS 9.3.2 but that could change at any moment.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's really a big mistake when upgrade my ipad 3 to 9.3.4.
It's slow, lag, even i switch from facebook to message, delay upto 30s. gruhhhhhhhhhh !!!
No way to back to 8.4.1 T_T

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) If not already done, 'Reset' the iPad, a maneuver that I always perform after iOS updates/upgrades - if not familiar w/ the process, simply hold both the ON-OFF & HOME buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears (may take 10 secs or so), release and allow the device to re-boot - repost your results. You might also want to check your storage and the remaining 'free' space. Dave

funpig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For performance, i am of the opinion that iOS 6 was the best, 7 was okay, 8 was the worse and 9 was a huge improvement and on par with 7. Update your apps if necessary, and try a couple of resets. I just updated to 9.3.5 yesterday and so far i think it is fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts