UPS delivery - YIKES!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by herbminke3, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Ellie

Ellie
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Mine left Columbia SC at 8am. Have no idea how it is moving now, by plane or by truck. I said earlier I was 90 miles from Columbia and my DH reminded me it 150 miles to Columbia so I may not recieve until noon or later. going to be a long day:(

2. iDan

iDan
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    That's a cool site, I've never seen it before. I still don't have an update on my order as well. It's still sitting about 100 miles away :)

3. klehan

klehan
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I received mine and my tracking info on the UPS site did not say out for delivery, he just showed up! He said he had only 18 to deliver on his route. but more than 1000 came into the Oak Creek Hub. I mentioned that I was unsure if they would deliver today, and he told me Apple paid of Saturday priority delivery. I hope that helps. Keep the faith!!! You'll love it! :)

4. Ghuda

Ghuda
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Good form Herbminke3. While I will not be poolside, I expect to have a nice cigar and my favorite scottish adult beverage when I finally settle in to read my first book on my IPad.

5. gentlefury

gentlefury
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    UPS says mine departed Ontario CA (which is about an hour away) at 7:57AM....almost an hour ago....so it needs to get to the Sylmar UPS location sort and go out! So hopefully (fingers x'd) it will get here soon. FedEx usually comes around 5PM but I don't know UPS schedule...or what deliveries will be like for this product since Apple basically commissioned the entire company.

6. rag1247

rag1247
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    apparently ups is not updating when out for delivery - just delivering it - not here yet

rivhard
    ft lauderdale

7. LMControl

LMControl
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Still waiting here too.... :( It's about lunch time here, so the drivers are all probably eating right now.

8. Leftylemon

Leftylemon
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Still waitin Austin

Mine shows destination scan Austin tx 9:11 am. Now 12:04pm. Still waiting Austin/cedar park. The precioussss!! The UPSsseses haz it! Their stays page is trcksy and false! ;-). Next time I think I will go with in store pick up.

9. herbminke3

herbminke3
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    It Made it!

Syncing it up right now. Seems that Apple knew more than UPS worldwide. I live in a town of 3,500 people and the driver said he had 40 of them just for our small town.

10. henry2

henry2
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Hey,, just checked. Mine is sitting at the same hub in Sacramento.... The good news is.. if they don't deliver to our door, we can pick it up at the Hub between 4:00-6:00 P.M. tommorow..... Confirmed.... ;)[/QUOTE]

have checked the tracking status yet ..