What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Could we not have a sticky in this section with a step by step guide on how to upload a book onto iTunes, I've searched and can never find anything that explains in easy detail.
I've written a book that centres around Carp Fishing and want to try selling it through iTunes.

Thanks in advance people.

Chris.

georgem3033

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I've got a book that is out in paperback nd available as an e-book on amazon.com. I wanted to make it available on iBooks as well, but never bothered checking out how to do it. Strangely enough, though, I think the amazon e-book shares an ISBN with the physical book -- AND amazon sells both.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is also a book available on iBooks called "IPad Publishing Guide", I think it is free but can't remember, it's by Michael Ashley.

The Archangel

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I did see that link Tim yes, but like everything with Apple, you need to have a degree in computer science to get through it, I tried understanding the ISBN number, my book already has one as it is in print, so I would need to create a new one from scratch, but to be honest, 2 clicks in and I'm stumped.......I'm a bit of a numpty with technology!!
What I would like to see is, one of the authors on here who has managed to create A book in the iBook store, to give a step by step with explanations of how they did it. Like you find in the hacking sections.

Most reactions

Latest posts