What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading pictures on Facebook

yarnqueenmm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not able to put pictures on Facebook using my IPad. When I click on photos the choose file does not allow me to post pictures. Can anyone help me? thank you

deanlufc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yarnqueenmm said:
I am not able to put pictures on Facebook using my IPad. When I click on photos the choose file does not allow me to post pictures. Can anyone help me? thank you

Which Facebook app are you using? Get mypad Facebook and on there it's same has another you just click the camera at side where you write your status thn choose from you photos and upload

OP
Y

yarnqueenmm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
deanlufc said:
Which Facebook app are you using? Get mypad Facebook and on there it's same has another you just click the camera at side where you write your status thn choose from you photos and upload

Thank you so much. I was getting on Facebook on safari and it wouldn't work. Your way worked! Yeah!

deanlufc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You welcome pal anytime, where like a big family in this forum iv had problems and still. This is the place to be

OP
Y

yarnqueenmm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great, because I need all the help I can get! Do you know if there is a way to put movies on the IPad that I have the DVD 's for or so I have to purchase them on ITunes?

Reaction score
deanlufc said:

Aha that worked but can u put it into a certain album not in profile pics or even create a seperate album? Thnx

moomah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yarnqueenmm said:

You can also send photos onto Facebook via email ( FB can give you a special email address)

OP
Y

yarnqueenmm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
makram.sarieddine said:
Aha that worked but can u put it into a certain album not in profile pics or even create a seperate album? Thnx

No, I got a picture on but don't know how to pick pics to make an album.

mkj3757

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never mind. I just saw the other question & got myPad. It works great! Thanks!

Cheerleader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
. I tried this but it didnt work! I have tried to upload a photo from my ipad2 for my profile pic on Facebook, using the Facebook app, the Friednly app, the myipad for Facebook app, plus opening the full Facebook site through Safari. I can put photos in my Facebook photo album, but not get one to be my profile pic. I've tried everything! Please help a damsel in distress :)

shonna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seem to have issues with the whole fb app closing when I choose certain (not explicit) pics from my photos. Any suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts